Friday, July 1, 2011

I do not know when to begin like

I do not know when to begin like a life away from the hustle and bustle, enjoy a stroll in the quiet of the night. Just some bug around, "rustling" sound. I approached the unconscious marching breeze that was very familiar with the alley. Mind inexplicable depression. Once upon a time, also had this deep into the alley, but then side with those who are not whispering in the night just like the worms. But that I have loved you. Who heard the call of my heart deeply. Who understand my heart suppressed for a long anguish. Who knows my heart filled with an impossible person. You seem to leave the day off for thousands of years now I finally know what is meant by true "Day Break." I got used to like you holding a cup of tea. Dilute the tea too bitter hearts. I began to work like you used to the night. Because I was afraid, one stop, a gap there, I will think of you like crazy, think we have. I got used to days without you. However, reality tells me. I can not forget how I love that you can not have their own people. Thoughts always like waiting in the unknown world of people that can not be a change of heart. Just silly me. But still I believe, you just lost, forget yourself. I hate you learn the betrayal. Understand the change of heart. Know I am not unique. Have you not tolerate that, I like children vexatious incompetence as nothing will make you responsible for countless people. You say you had a very happy now. That she has replaced me in your heart position. Said she, like me, you have like a sunny smile. You like the look of the smile. You said you had a good will. Do not waste time on you. But why I can not away from you. Perhaps this is the difference between man and woman. Even if you separated, you can still do very good friends. But I forgot to tell you, I can not do. When you can not wish you happiness happiness, because once that is my happiness. She now instead of me. I can not, in and extinguished by the time your friends I want you to change thy mind the idea. Because I have been waiting for. I can not do that in front of you pretend nothing happened, we always just friends. I like your gentle just me. So forgive me, and you do not do a very good friend. If you love her, please go Love too severely. If you love me, please forget me severely. Not because I give up. I just do not want to disturb your life. Because I know the feeling of being abandoned

No comments:

Post a Comment